SAP was the first to establish a global standard for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. In SAP’s second-quarter earnings call for 2022, the organization announced a 34% jump in cloud revenue, 24% at constant currencies, making it SAP’s largest revenue stream.
SAP allows businesses to move to the next level through in-memory computing to process large volumes of data while supporting advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Continuing its role as a pioneer, SAP has branched out into several offerings, each designed to effectively manage business processes through solutions that enable smart data processing and information flow across organizations.
MAJOR OFFERINGS OF SAP
RISE with SAP
As a pioneer, SAP has a long history of implementing simpler and more effective workflows into various offerings through constant updates. RISE with SAP helps companies to start with Cloud SAP solutions. With accelerated cloud adoption, RISE with SAP eliminates the guesswork and piecemeal license purchases out of enterprise planning. It provides customers with numerous tools; therefore, RISE with SAP is highly beneficial for companies with smaller IT teams, technical expertise, or budgets.
SAP S/4HANA is a comprehensive ERP system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, ML, and advanced analytics. Designed to streamline business processes, SAP S/4HANA helps companies embrace new business models, manage internal and external resources effectively, and employ the predictive power of AI. SAP S/4HANA offers integrated modules for finance, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain, sales, service, R&D, and asset management. As a system capable of growing with your organization, SAP S/4HANA extends the scope of functions as your business evolves.
SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Analytics Cloud is a robust analytics platform that allows enterprises to make smarter decisions in real time. The management can optimize resources across various departments and processes through real-time insights. With intuitive self-service analytics, SAP helps enterprises leverage various datasets across the organization to furnish valuable insights. Additionally, SAP Analytics Cloud enables interactive visualizations and stories by sifting through data, regardless of volume. This allows organizations to simulate various scenarios and envision the impact of decisions to guarantee better business outcomes.
SAP has worked with enterprises of varying sizes across industries and geographies for nearly five decades to operate at their best with its ERP offerings. SAP’s ERP offerings help enterprises automate end-to-end processes to run mission-critical operations from a centralized platform. Moving away from legacy systems is only the start. Digital transformations require a strong core to support your journey with minimal business disruptions. SAP’s ERP offerings help enterprises leverage industry capabilities built on best practices to reimagine their business and accelerate innovation.
The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the significance of employee experience. Traditional HR practices are not going to cut it anymore. It is necessary to create engaging experiences that help employees perform at their best. SAP SuccessFactors is part of the Human Experience Management Suite (SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite). This offers customized experiences and strategic solutions that empower employees to reach their potential. Further, by integrating SAP SuccessFactors solutions with other solutions, organizations can facilitate enterprise-wide processes, experiences, and insights.
HOW DOES SAP ENHANCE ENTERPRISE AGILITY?
As a system that can be used across industries and geographies, SAP is designed for startups and large businesses. Built to support enterprises and maintain relevance, SAP helps with the complete optimization of business operations.
As per the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers\’ Choice for EiPaaS, SAP remains the top choice for establishing business agility and maintaining relevance. Here’s why:
Business Process Automation
- Rapid information retrieval
- Support for larger data sets
- Easier maintenance of compliance
- Higher employee productivity
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Streamlined operations
- Improved control over departments
- Improved decision-making process
- On-the-fly analysis
- Faster, smoother innovation
- Nuanced, comprehensive insights
- Accelerated forecasts and analyses
- End-to-end operational visibility
- Optimized resource allocation
- Reduced overheads
- Higher employee engagement
- Smoother onboarding
- Comprehensive talent management
- Structured organizational management
- Standardized, intuitive HR processes
- Heightened focus on employee growth
Communication and Collaboration
- Increased security of internal information
- Effective remote management of virtual storage
- Minimized human errors like duplication
- Improved business transparency
- Elimination of data silos
- Personalized customer communications
- Higher customer loyalty
- Highly customizable across industries
- Large community online
- Heightened flexibility
- Intuitive User Interface
- Improved CX
- Continued quality support and maintenance
Renewed Digital Capabilities
- Build new applications
- Acquire new capabilities
- Minimize business disruption
- Avoid adverse impact on existing core systems
- IoT services to manage various smart objects
- Advanced Analytics service for intelligent applications and agile insights
- Mobility services empower enterprises to expand their customer relationship
High Performance and Reliability
- SAP S/4HANA in-memory database ensures high flexibility and productivity
- Scaling, self-healing, and load-balancing capabilities automate various tasks
- Improves business productivity through efficient IT systems
- Enhances overall business performance
Consolidated IT and OT Systems
- SAP enables the convergence of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT)
- Improve operational efficiency, security, and reliability by bringing all the OT assets under IT security and support.
- Ensures easier data transfer, faster collaboration, reduced overheads, and better security
- For instance, data from an assembly line can be directly fed into a single OT/IT solution rather than two separate systems. This will also reduce power consumption by the enterprise.
Intelligent Data Analytics
- Effectively handle a large volume of real-time data and generate intelligent insights using various tools, including AI-powered ones.
- SAP brings you the best analytics by combining in-memory databases and computing platforms to handle varying amounts of real-time data and smart (AI-based) analytics tools.
- With improved analytics, enterprises can uncover patterns and insights from different data sets – historical, real-time, and predictive.
- Data-driven insights provide enterprises with a distinct edge over their competitors through strategic, smart, efficient decision-making.
GET STARTED WITH SAP IMPLEMENTATION FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Studies show that 68% of Indian midsize businesses are expected to increase IT spending in 2022. Further, 74% are committed to moving to the cloud. This will lead to over 14 million direct and indirect jobs throughout India, contributing $380 billion to India’s GDP by 2026.
Improving enterprise agility starts with the right leadership and requires a fitting partnership. Finding the best SAP partner ensures minimal business disruption and smooth integration.
As a certified SAP partner, AAKIT Technologies offers flexible implementation and restructuring based on your organizational needs. Our consistent, high-impact solutions leverage technology to help you build business resilience within an agile framework. With our domain experts, in-depth understanding, and an outstanding track record of success across various industries, AAKIT Technologies is here to maximize your SAP transformation. Reach out to us in case of any queries.